TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY IN XVENTURE FAMILY CHALLENGE COMPETITION – EPISODE 1
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
1. Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
2. XVenture, (“Promoter”) employees, associated companies (including: MediaWorks, Network 10, ecostore, Chantal Organics, Huckleberry, Eagles Nest) and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. This Competition is a Game of Skill
4. Teams of four people are required for an entry to qualify. One of these must be 18 years and over and must be the person to submit the entry (“Entrant”).
5. To enter the Competition, Entrants must follow the instructions for the XVenture Home Challenge at for “Don’t Spill the Beans”, complete the challenge, upload their entry, fill-in details and submit the form provided.
6. The competition period starts on Friday 22nd March 2019 at 7:30pm (NZDT) and ends on Sunday 31st March 2019 at 11:30pm (NZDT) (the “Promotional Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
7. All entries submitted will be judged. The team completing the challenge in the fastest time will be declared the winner. All Rules of the Challenge must be followed. Judges will watch the video of each team’s challenge be undertaken. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Except where advertised differently, entries are limited to one per household. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the entrant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
9. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. By entering, Entrants will be automatically signed-up to XVenture’s e-newsletter and will receive updates on the TV series, the Competition and other XVenture opportunities.
PRIZES AND INFORMATION RELATED TO PRIZES
11. There are two major prizes to be won during the Promotional Period, allocated as follows:
1. $1000 NZD and a $250 NZD ecostore product prize pack* for the Entrant
2. $1000 NZD for the Entrant’s nominated school or club
12. Prizes are not transferable
13. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
14. Prize money will be transferred electronically to the Entrant’s bank account and the Promoter will contact the nominated school or club to organize the transfer of the prize money.
15. Prize money will be delivered to the winner within one (1) month of the closing date of the Promotional Period.
*Ecostore prize pack consists of: 4 x Medium Toothbrushes, Complete Care Mouthwash, Complete Care Mouthwash, Ultra-sensitive dish liquid 1L, Ultra-sensitive laundry liquid 1L, Ultra-sensitive hand wash 250ml, Ultra-sensitive body wash 400ml, Ultra-sensitive shampoo 220ml, Ultra-sensitive conditioner 220ml, Ultra-sensitive glass & surface cleaner 500ml, 2 x ultra-sensitive goat's milk soap 80g, Beeswax lip balm 4.5g, Normal Shampoo 350ml, Normal Conditioner 350ml, Lemongrass Body Wash 400ml, Coconut Soap 80g, Lemongrass Soap 80g, Pear pop kids bubble bath 400ml, Pear pop kids 3-in-1 conditioning shampoo & body wash 350ml. Where an item is out of stock or no longer available, a replacement of equal or greater value will be included.
JUDGING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
16. All entries will be reviewed and judged within 1 week of the Promotional Period closing. The Winner will be contacted within one week after judging is completed.
17. Judging of Entries will take place at XVenture, Suite 1, 385- 389 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia.
18. The Promoter will make all efforts to contact the prize winner for a period of one week after the Promotion has ended. If the winner cannot be reached via the details provided on the entry form after 4 attempts, the Promoter will go to the second – placed entry. The same process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
19. The winner will be announced via no later than Sunday 7th April 2019, or Subject to clause 18, within 1 week of a winner being confirmed.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
21. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
22. The Promoter’s determination of the winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
24. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. Tampering includes the use of Repeat Entry Device software.
25. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
26. All entries will become the property of Promoter, who may use them for promotional purposes, including their associated companies.
27. Submissions cannot be used by the entrants for any other purposes. The information entrants provide will be used by Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Promoter may use entrants' personal information to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants.
28. Challenges presented for the Competition remain property of the Promoter and are subject to copyright. Challenges may not be used for any other purposes other than this Promotion.
29. By entering this competition, you give Promoter and their associated companies the right to use your name, address and mobile number for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes outside of the competition.
30. Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
31. Promoter is XVenture, Suite 1, 385- 389 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia. ABN 90 149 349 217. You can contact XVenture on +61 2 9922 1622.