TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY IN XVENTURE FAMILY CHALLENGE COMPETITION – SING TO WIN (XVECOSTORESINGTOWIN)
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
1. Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
2. XVenture, (“The Promoter”) employees, associated companies (including: MediaWorks, Network 10, ecostore, Chantal Organics, Huckleberry, Eagles Nest) and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. This Competition is a Game of Skill.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Teams of four people are required for an entry (“Team Members”) to qualify, with one person nominated to submit the entry (“Entrant”).
6. Any Team Members who are under 18 years of age must have permission from their legal guardian to participate in this competition.
7. To enter the Competition, Entrants must follow the instructions for “#XVecostoreSingtoWin” at complete the video challenge including the Hashtag “#XVecostoreSingtoWin’, upload their entry and share it via their Instagram and/or Facebook pages
8. The competition period starts on Monday 15th April 2019 at 1:30pm (NZDT) and ends on Sunday 19th May 2019 at 11:30pm (NZDT) (the “Promotional Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
9. All entries submitted will be judged by XVenture and Eliot Kennedy. All Rules of the Challenge must be followed. Judges will review entries using the official hashtag which have been submitted on the website and on one of the social media platforms Instagram or Facebook. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrant’s can enter as many times as they like, provided they select and sing a different Song for each entry.
11. Incomplete entries, or entries not correctly hash-tagged will be deemed invalid.
12. The Songs on the website are the Intellectual Property of Eliot Kennedy (and co-writers as applicable) and remain the property of Eliot Kennedy.
13. There is one major prize package to be won during the Promotional Period for the Winning Entry, as follows:
a. Cash Prize
i. $5000 NZD CASH
b. Holiday Prize
i. Stay at Eagles Nest, Russell, New Zealand – the filming location for the XVenture Family Challenge TV series
ii. Flights for four people to Kerikeri, New Zealand (economy)
iii. Transfers between Kerikeri Airport and Eagles Nest
iv. 2- nights accommodation in one of the luxury villas at Eagles Nest, Russell
v. Luxury breakfast provisions
vi. 1- night accommodation if required for transit purposes at Auckland Airport
c. Ecostore Prize
i. A year’s supply of ecostore products – mix of products supplied over 12 months
d. School Prize
i. A 60- minute master class* delivered by Grammy Winner Eliot Kennedy for the Entrant’s Nominated School.
*This may consist of Eliot Kennedy delivering the masterclass via a live internet stream from his studio in the United Kingdom. The timing and date of delivery of this masterclass is subject to availability and will be negotiated with the School and Eliot Kennedy.
Total Prize Package Value: Approximately $25,000 NZD
14. Where all Team Members are under 18 years of age, XVenture will fund an appointed legal guardian to travel with the Team Members
15. The timing of the Holiday Prize is subject to availability of flights and accommodation
16. Holiday Prize may not be taken between 1st December 2019 and 1st March 2020
17. Holiday Prize is valid until 1st June 2020
18. Prizes are not transferable for cash
19. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize
20. Prize money will be transferred electronically to the Entrant’s bank account and the Promoter will contact the nominated school to organize the School Prize
21. Prize money will be delivered to the Winning Entrant within one (1) month of the closing date of the Promotional Period.
22. Winning Team Members are responsible for getting to and from their closest major airport
JUDGING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
23. All entries will be reviewed and judged within 14 days of the Promotional Period ending. Once the winner has been selected, they will be contacted within a week of the competition closing date.
24. Judging of Entries will take place at XVenture, Suite 1, 385- 389 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia.
25. The Promoter will make all efforts to contact the prize winner for a period of one week after the Promotion has ended. If the winner cannot be reached on the details provided on the entry form after 4 attempts, the Promoter will go to the second – placed entry. The same process will continue until a winner is confirmed. 26. The winner will be posted on no later than Sunday 2nd June 2019, or Subject to clause 25, within 1 week of a winner being confirmed.
27. The Entrant has permission to agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all Team Members. Where any Team Members are under the age of 18, their legal guardians must give permission to enter the competition. XVenture may request proof of permission.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
29. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
30. The Promoter’s determination of the winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into The Promoter's database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
32. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. Tampering includes the use of Repeat Entry Device software.
33. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
34. All entries will become the property of the Promoter, who may use them for promotional purposes, including their associated companies.
35. Submissions cannot be used by the entrants for any other purposes. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may use entrants' personal information to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants.
36. Challenges presented for the Competition remain property of the Promoter and are subject to copyright. Challenges may not be used for any other purposes other than this Promotion.
37. By entering this competition, you give the Promoter and their associated companies the right to use your name, address and mobile number for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes outside of the competition.
38. Where a competition is promoted on Facebook and/or Instagram, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
39. Promoter is XVenture, Suite 1, 385- 389 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia. ABN 90 149 349 217. You can contact XVenture on +61 2 9922 1622.